How do I install it?
Follow these simple steps to install the free app on your mobile device and check out this How-To Guide to get the step-by-step instructions on how to use it.
- Download and install the ‘Attendify’ app on your iOS/Android device: https://attendify.com/app/6pocrm/.
- Search for ‘NNN Conference 2018’ within the app.
- Select ‘Join’ on the event landing page.
- Create your profile by using an e-mail address, and complete your profile.
- Browse App Features, including the current schedule of events.
If you require any support, please contact us or browse the Attendify support pages: http://help.attendify.com/using-the-app-guidelines-for-app-users
What if I don’t have a smartphone?
For those who are unable to download the app, most features are available on the desktop version, please click http://6pocrm.m.attendify.com/ to access.
How do I RSVP to an event?
All evening events require a RSVP as we have to restrict numbers due to limitations at the venues. Please click on the evening event within the schedule item to take to you the RSVP site. All places are first-come first-served!
All RSVP links are also within the 'Evening Events' page, please see link: http://www.ntd-ngonetwork.org/evening-events
How do I select which workshops I want to attend?
Please select the workshops you would like to attend by using the ‘favorite’ element on the app, which is a star on the right hand side.